The White Horse at Chester Racecourse gift voucher is available for purchase in our restaurant or from 01244 304 650. The White Horse at Chester Racecourse Voucher can be used to purchase goods in The White Horse at Chester Racecourse. When you use The White Horse at Chester Racecourse gift voucher, the amount of your voucher will be deducted from your total bill. Change will not be given. The White Horse at Chester Racecourse gift voucher is valid for a period of 12 months from the date it is issued; this date is written on your voucher. If The White Horse at Chester Racecourse gift voucher is not used for a period of 12 consecutive months – the voucher will automatically expire at the end of that period and the balance on the gift voucher will be forfeited. The White Horse at Chester Racecourse reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and/or discontinue the voucher at any time. This does not affect your statutory rights. The White Horse at Chester Racecourse gift voucher cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash and is non-refundable and non-transferable. Please treat this gift voucher as cash. The White Horse at Chester Racecourse will not accept any liability for lost, stolen or damaged vouchers. The White Horse at Chester Racecourse reserves the right to refuse to accept a gift voucher in payment or part payment of any item where it reasonably suspects that the card or any amount on it may have been stolen, tampered with, duplicated or obtained in another illegal way.
Christmas 2018 Bookings
Terms and conditions
1) For parties of 8 and more a non-refundable deposit of £10.00 per person is required upon booking to hold your reservation.
2) We request for parties of 8 and more to dine of our Festive Fayre Menu and a pre-order is required seven (7) days prior the date of the booking.
3) If you wish to cancel or alter the number of guests you must notify The White Horse in writing and the restaurant will be entitled to retain your deposit.
4) The final number of guests attending must be confirmed in writing to the restaurant no later than seven (7) days prior to the date of the booking. Should a reduction in the number of guests attending be received after the seven days, the full cost of luncheon or dinner for cancelled guests shall remain payable.
5) All additional costs for drinks and wine must be settled prior to leaving the restaurant on the day.
6) For Christmas Day bookings a non-refundable deposit of £20.00 per person is required and the remaining amount is payable in full by no later than 1st December 2018.
7) Cancellation for Christmas Day Lunch or reduction in numbers must be received by December 1st. Notification of cancelled bookings received between December 1st and December 14th will incur half the cost. If notification is received later than December 14th then the full cost will remain payable.
9) All prices quoted are inclusive of VAT at the current rate of 20%.
10) Deposit and pre-payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Tuesday Treat Promotion
Offer valid every Tuesday after 5pm. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, subject to availability. Non-alcoholic alternative also available. Wines available in offer Monte Verde Sauvignon Blanc,
Pontebello Pinot Grigio, Casa Albali Garnacha Rose, Casa Albali Tempranillo-Shiraz. Supplements may apply on
some dishes. Offer valid for advance bookings only.
Fish, Fizz and Live Music Fridays
Terms and conditions
Promotion is subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Bottomless Prosecco is time limited to 1 1/2 hours and the last sitting is 7:30pm. This commences from the time of ordering. Guests must order one course from the set, fish menu and choose from a 125ml glass of Prosecco or from a range of soft drinks. Your drink will be replaced once finished. Price is per person and drinks cannot be shared. Drinking to excess will not be permitted and participants are required to drink responsibly at all times www.drinkaware.co.uk. Management withdraws this offer at any time and without prior notice and reserve the right to refuse serving alcohol to any participant at any time without notice. Alcohol served to over 18's only.